Rates for written translations
(valid as of January 1, 2018)
|Typing (regular order)
|Typing (express order)
- Order type:
- Normal - up to 5 pages per day for a period of 3 working days
- Fast - up to 8 pages within 48 hours
- Express - up to 10 pages per working day
- Urgent - up to 10 pages for current working day (if it is feasible for this period)
- Language groups:
- English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Russian, Polish, Czech, Macedonian, Serbian
- Greek, Turkish, Portuguese, Romanian, Hungarian, Dutch and other Slavonic languages not mentioned above
- Swedish, Danish, Norwegian, Albanian, Arabic and other European languages not mentioned above
- Japanese, Jewish, Chinese, Vietnamese and other Asian and African languages
- The rates are per a standard typed page of 30 rows with 60 characters constituting one page.
- The rates are valid for page translated text in the appropriate language.
- For some languages of the Group 3 (for example Arabic) and all languages of the Group 4 the volume calculation is based on the Bulgarian text.
- The rates are increased by multiplying the standard rate by 30 to 50% to reflect the COMPLEXITY of the text (in cases where there are technical terms and special knowledge which require consultations with and expert in this field). The standard rate is also inflated by 30 to 50% in cases where special graphs or tables need to be DRAWN AND FILLED IN.
- The prices are in Euro per page without VAT.
- The rates for translation of the most frequently ordered typical documents from and to English and other customary foreign languages is € 6.00 (six euro) per normal order for a standard page of average of 1800 characters (30 rows X 60 characters).